CAN Mezzanine - providing a COVID-19 secure workplace
Please Note: CAN Mezzanine offices remain open: Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm.
We have a COVID-19 Workplace Strategy in place and regularly reviewed:
- Risk Assessment
- Workplace Guide
- Facilities Measures
COVID-19 Workplace Strategy
The team at CAN recognises the importance for many people to attend the office, either on a full or part-time basis, to enable them to work effectively, get together with their colleagues, and to meet in person and as teams. Our focus, therefore, remains on helping our customers continue to operate as effectively as possible.
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers, visitors, and staff:
- We are constantly monitoring the Government COVID-19 guidance recommendations to ensure we are following the latest advice and providing the best possible protection
- We have:
- Evaluated our buildings
- Introduced behavioural strategies and practicable facilities measures
- Worked with all our customers to collectively promote a safe shared workspace environment
Customers who are accessing their CAN Mezzanine office space should closely follow the social distancing, travel, and other guidelines recommended by the Government.
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
CAN have undertaken a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment of our buildings that is regularly reviewed.
COVID-19 Workplace Guide
- We have issued and regularly update a COVID-19 Workplace Guide with the latest Government and NHS guidance to our customers to share with their employees, interns, and volunteers using the CAN Mezzanine office space, services and facilities.
- We provide ongoing provision of building inductions for our customers to help staff adapt to using the workplace and building facilities in a new way.
COVID-19 Facilities Measures
CAN have put in place:
- Social distancing and enhanced cleaning measures: to help our customers observe the guidelines, promote good hygiene practices, and aid infection control in our buildings.
- Hand sanitizer stations: at Reception and on each office floor and encourage everyone to use this whenever they enter the building.
- Signage: to assist adherence of social distancing guidelines to aid movement around the buildings and when using meeting rooms, shared facilities, and communal areas.
- Contractor Management Policy: updated to include COVID-19 requirements for all contractors attending our buildings.
- Air-conditioning maintained to industry guidelines: maintaining good ventilation and airflow throughout buildings, and increased service frequency to ensure proper and effective filtration that is an essential part of a healthy building.
The team at CAN would like to extend our thoughts and best wishes to everyone being affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our sincere thanks to all our customers for your continuing support and co-operation to help keep us all safe and secure.
Enquiries for office space
We offer an affordable range of flexible office solutions that can adapt to your changing operational requirements during these uncertain times. For advice and information please contact Chris Hazell on tel: 020 3096 7613 or register your interest online at https://can-mezzanine.org.uk/flexible-office-space/desk-space and a member of our team will get in touch.