CAN Mezzanine, Hounslow
CAN Mezzanine, Hounslow - 2nd Floor, Treaty Centre, High Street, Hounslow TW3 1ES
CAN Mezzanine, Hounslow has been designed to promote a collaborative working environment offering 100-desk accommodation tailored for charities, Voluntary, Community and social enterprise organisations (VCSEs). The space will serve as a community ‘hub’ for the not-for-profit sector in West London by making available meeting and conference rooms, non-permanent Hot desk facilities and Virtual Office solutions all aimed at offering affordable solutions for organisations working or delivering services in and around the borough.
CAN Mezzanine officially launched its third London site on 21st March 2014, following a £2million investment programme by the London Borough of Hounslow (LBH) to maximise community premises to benefit local residents.
- 2 x Conference rooms: capacity 12 - 24
- 1 x Boardroom: capacity 8
- 11 x Meeting rooms: capacity 2 - 6
- NEW interactive board (Conference room only)
- 4 Hot Desks available for daily hire
- Disabled facilities including toilet, lift and shower
- Virtual Office solutions - registered address and voicemail
- Meeting room hire
- Central Hounslow location - based in the Treaty Centre; approx. 10 min walk from Piccadilly Line tube
- Opening hours: Mon. Weds. & Fri. 9am - 6pm; Tues. & Thurs. 9am - 8pm. [Closed: Saturday & Sunday]
CAN Mezzanine, Hounslow, 2nd Floor Treaty Centre, High Street, Hounslow TW3 1ES
Reception: 020 3096 4200
If you are a charity, social enterprise or VCSE organisation working or delivering services in the London Borough of Hounslow, and would like to find out more about space opportunities at CAN Mezzanine please contact Gary Phillips on 020 3096 7664 or submit an enquiry, below.
CAN Mezzanine, Hounslow, working with London Borough of Hounslow