1. What is your role at CAN?
Operations Officer, Loman Street
2. What does your role entail?
3. How long have you been a part of the CAN Team?
5 years in total
4. What’s great about working for CAN?
The environment is brilliant, it’s calm and friendly and I enjoy being around lovely people.
5. In your role as Operations Officer what would be your top tip to others?
Prioritise, be organised and patient – this is the key!
6. Which 5 famous people would you invite to a dinner party and why?
- The Queen – I’d be honored to have her as a dinner guest. I’d love to chat to her about everything, meeting her would be really enjoyable.
- Angelina Jolie – I think that she is a great actress and producer. What she has done in her life not only in relation to films but adoption and charity work as well is inspiring. She seems very down to earth and professional so I’d love to meet her.
- Davina McCall – because I think she is the most charming person on UK TV.
- Robert Di Nero – he seems to have a great sense of humor and it would be good to chat to him and laugh with him.
- Tito (Josip Broz) - he was the leader of ex Yugoslavia and a brilliant one at that. As the leader of such a huge country, with everyone living so well I’d like to ask him what the key to his success it was.
Why not take a look at the rest of our Meet the Team series:
- Peter Murray, Head of Operations
- Martina Borosova, Business Manager, Loman Street
- Mayowa Agienoji, Finance Manager
- Tamna Ghidini, Operations Manager (CAN Mezzanine)
- Yetunde Aroloye, Head of Finance
- Helen Boyd, Executive PA
- Kirstin Ross, Head of Business Development
- Carol Bayada, Social Impact Analyst
- Tom Pang, Operations Officer
- Naheedul Jaigirdar, Operations Officer
- Andrew Croft, Chief Exec
- Jan Pollak, Operations Manager, Hounslow
- Dave Masom, Social Business Analyst
- Richard O'Brien, Social Business Analyst
- Gary Phillips, Head of Sales & Marketing
- Rohan Martyres, Head of Impact and Investment Strategy
- Magda Szkodlarska, Operations Officer (Bristol)