CAN Mezzanine, Loman Street
32 - 36 Loman Street, London SE1 0EH
Loman Street is CAN's longest established Mezzanine building, it opened in 2007 and is currently home to over 40 charities, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations, many who have been with us since the opening including WWF, BRAC UK, Transparency International, UKGLIG and The Carers Trust.
Loman Street has become the benchmark for CAN on how important a vibrant community and culture can be for helping, supporting and growing third sector organisations based in our buildings.
Organisations thinking of moving into this building will find a warm and friendly welcome with great opportunities to collaborate and support growth.
- 2 Conference rooms: capacity 40 - 80 people
- 1 Boardroom: capacity up to 20 people
- 11 Meeting rooms: capacity 2 - 14 people
- 5 Hot Desks available for daily hire
- Fully accessible lift
- 'Break-out' area
- Central location: London Bridge, Southwark, Waterloo, Blackfriars & Borough, 5-15 mins walking distance
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 7am - 9pm; Saturday, 9am - 5pm.
CAN Mezzanine, Loman Street, 32 -36 Loman Street, London SE1 0EH
Reception: 020 7922 7700
Loman Street is just a short distance away from the amenities of London Bridge and Borough and the Waterloo area is also within easy walking distance.
Local amenities in the surrounding area include:
- Tate Modern
- Borough Market
- Jerwood Space
- The Shard