CAN Mezzanine, Old Street
49 - 51 East Road, London N1 6AH
CAN Mezzanine expanded it's London operation in 2008 by purchasing and renovating this lovely Victorian building in an up-and-coming location in Hackney that has now become one of the most popular locations for office accommodation in central London, including many charities.
After renovation CAN Mezzanine, Old Street officially opened with a capacity to house 476 desks and welcomed its first customers in April 2009. It now houses over 60 organisations with over 420 desks being rented on a permanent basis and continues to offer space for both permanent and daily rental plus Meeting room hire and Virtual Office services.
We are proud that this is now one of the largest hubs for charities, social enterprises and not-for-profits in London, creating a unique opportunity for collaboration and networking for the sector.
- 3 Conference rooms: capacity 25 - 100x
- 2 Boardrooms: capacity up to 12
- 14 meeting rooms: capacity up to 8
- 2 'break-out' areas
- 6 Hot Desks available for daily hire
- Bike racks (gated security) and showers
- Disabled facilities: incl. toilet, shower, lift and portable hearing loops
- Prayer room
- Virtual Office solutions - registered address
- Meeting room hire
- Central location: rail and tube from Liverpool St; Moorgate; Kings Cross. Old Street approx. 5 mins walk
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday, 7am - 9pm; Saturday, 9am - 5pm.
CAN Mezzanine, Old Street, 49 - 51 East Road, London N1 6AH.
Reception: 020 7250 8000
Old Street roundabout, now affectionately known as 'Silicon Roundabout', is attracting some of the countries leading digital and online companies and the Hoxton and Shoreditch surrounding areas offer some of the capital's best restaurants, bars and community based businesses, delivering a true dynamic local urban culture.
Some useful amenities nearby include:
- Premier Inn (directly opposite our building)
- Barclays Cycle Hire station (Boris bikes - opposite our building)
- Jamie Oliver's Fifteen social enterprise restaurant
- Shoreditch Grind coffee
- Moorfield's Eye Hospital